Interested in sharing the experience of mindfulness or meditation with your community, team, staff, students, patients, or clients? Or interested in practice for yourself?
I offer mindfulness and meditation sessions, guided meditation practices, and ongoing experiential mindfulness trainings for groups, teams, or even businesses.
Mindfulness and meditation offerings can be curated to your needs, and are especially great for:
- K-12 institutions
- great for increasing overall student wellbeing and emotional self-regulation
- classroom practice, small groups, or all-staff meetings
- a perfect adjunct to improve effectiveness of existing Social Emotional Learning (SEL), Trauma Informed Care (TIL), and Restorative Justice (RJ) practices
- University or College classrooms or staff meetings
- Sports Teams — incorporate before or after practice, great for all ages
- Nonprofits & corporations — build it into your work-week or staff retreats
- Individual practice – classes available from time to time or schedule a one-on-one
Fees for facilitated Mindfulness practice and trainings are generally determined on a project basis. Contact Jessica for more information.